Sunday, August 02, 2015

Coffee Cup Flowers


Well it started of as a card using the Mojo Monday Sketch and then it went its own way. I thought I would used the Simon Says Stamp coffee mug die and their Fresh Daisies die.
 I'm not sure about the leaves now but it came from their poinsettia die which have a few loose ones.
The sentiment came from the Floral Bookmarking stamps again from Simon Says Stamps and that reminds me the little stamped background came from their Thinking of You. Oh and I used their Stitched Rectangles as well.
This was suppose to be a quick card errrrr things started to take longer once I decided to use gold embossing powder.
I'm having issues with colour on my new PC it seems to make all white colours a bit yellow and I'm not sure if I'm enhancing white or yellow!
Shouldn't really complain at least its faster and doesn't have meltdown moments.
Bit of luck I shall make a couple more cards today if the Sunshine doesn't call me outside, tomorrow we are visiting Hubby's friend from work at Littlehampton. I'm looking forward to it haven't been there since I was a child.

20 comments:

Janette said...

Gorgeous Debby, I just love that sentiment, it's so sweet...
Have a lovely day tomorrow..xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Debby and beautiful sentiment....we come from nr Littlehampton and visit every year, they've made the harbour front really lovely now....have a good day..

Anne

Dawn T said...

such a pretty design Debby. Lovely card.

Jackie Scott said...

Great sentiment and love the flowers in the coffee cup! Enjoy your day!

Pat said...

A lovely bright and sunny card Debby and I love the sentiment and the mug with tbe flowers in is a great idea. x

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Debby, I love your card, it is just gorgeous, the dies and spamps are beautiful and what a lovely sentiment, pretty colour theme too, hugs Kate x

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Debby, what a gorgeous summery card love it!

Jacee said...

Gorgeous Debby, love the sentiment!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sarah said...

What a lovely sentient to start Debby, it looks great embossed and the coffee cup is gorgeous, leaves and all!! Have a lovely day out tomorrow xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debby, such a fabulous design. I love the colours and beautiful sentiment.
Enjoy your day here in Littlehampton tomorrow, it's been really sunny today so I hope it lasts!
Hugs Sue xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Debby x

cotnob said...

A pretty card Debby, such a lovely sentiment.
Have a lovely day in Littlehampton.
Pauline
x

Irene said...

The sentiment is absolutely wonderful, just like your card Debby! Have a lovely day tomorrow!

xx Irene

pinky said...

Very delicate and pretty Debby, love the wording.

Chrissy said...

So gorgeous Debby and love the gold embossed sentiment..

luv CHRISSYxx

Lynsey said...

Hi Debby, this is a fantastic card! The embossing looks gorgeous!
Hugs Lynsey x

Kathleen said...

Another beautiful card, very summery and great dies.

Kath x

Carol S. said...

Fabulous card and love the dies. Pretty flowers and a lovely design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Cheryl W. said...

Your daisies in a cup are so pretty! Such a fresh-looking, sunny card that will make the receiver smile.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

How VERY beautiful. Love that die.