Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Winter Panels


 Weeks ago there was a sketch from Freshly Made Sketch which inspired these cards although it was week later. I cut strips out of card and edged together the different colours then use an embossing fold in this case it was a Sizzix snowflakes one. 

Then I cut them to size and using a grass die cut out the sparkling icicle border. The pink cards had a stamped large snowflake from MFT and the blue one had an old Simon says Stamp snowflake die. Sentiment from The Greetery which has become this years Christmas sentiment. 

I got quite a few cards made with these strips it’s got to a point I need to count out how many I’ve done. 

7 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely cards Debby

Anne

dolcreations said...

Your card is perfect Debby. What a neat idea with the embossing panels!

Pat said...

These are both so pretty Debby and the Sizzix EF and colour combinations together with the stamped snowflake in a matching pink and then the beautiful shape of the die cut white one on the blue make great focal images, and a super idea to use a grass die to make icicles and the silver glitter goes perfectly on both, also the swirly script of the sentiment looks lovely. x

Lin said...

What a neat design, Debby - I especially like your icicles! The design highlights these pretty snowflakes perfectly.

cuilliesocks said...

What pretty cards Debby, such a beautiful designs and pretty colours, Kate x

Sandra H said...

Both cards are gorgeous x

Cheryl W said...

Thank you for explaining how you made these cards. I love the idea of the strips of CS at the bottom and I hope to make some like this myself.