Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Heart Bear


 Can’t help thinking maybe my tiny hearts and stars should be purple and not pink but the idea at the time was to match the hearts in his jumper.

My little bear is a MFT and I thought he could work for birthdays not just for Valentines. Paper is also MFT but the stars and hearts are Holiday Shapes die from Simon says Stamp along withe the sentiment. 

I’ve kinda lost my way with card making do hope I find my way back in time to make a couple of Mens cards.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Debbie.

Sandra H said...

So cute x

Stamps and Paper said...

Adorable card Debby

Anne

Christine Dol said...

I love your card Debby! Hearts are perfect!

Pat said...

Don't be so hard on yourself Debby, this is a sweet bear image and as usual your layering up of the image has given him lots of wonderful dimension and character, and I think the pink hearts and stars go perfectly with his heart covered jumper, and purple and pink complement each other beautifully, and the purple and white heart dp, baker's twine and sentiment all look great. x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cite

cuilliesocks said...

This is one gorgeous card Debby, I love your sweet bear and the colours you've chosen, and I think the pink heart are lovely, Kate x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! So cute and a delight.
Faith x

Lee said...

beautiful card Debby,you are so talented please do not give up.

Cheryl W said...

Love the sweet bear image and the dimension you've given him. The pink hearts and stars are an added bonus, and they look perfect!

Nana Griffin said...

Love your card. The bear looks like he is stuffed, such great coloring to make him 3D looking! I notice that on so many of your cards. You sure have a talent for that.