Wednesday, December 01, 2021

Christmas Words


 Mmmm still not sure about using my phone for photos lost some detail on my poinsettias. Any way what’s done is done. 

I had this bit of MFT Christmas word background left over that needs to be used which is why I added the spray of poinsettias. Looking at it now I could do with adding a few more Pine needles. Didn’t bother with a sentiment there are loads already there.

I’ve been for my booster, now have a dodgy arm so not sure if I will get any cards done but we will see.

5 comments:

Pauline C said...

Lovely card Debby .. very effective CAScard and love the colour scheme
Pauline x

cuilliesocks said...

A gorgeous card Debby, the flowers are so beautiful, Kate x

Sandra H said...

So pretty x

Pat said...

That piece of dp covered in sentiments goes brilliantly with the pretty poinsettias and pine branches Debby, and love that you have the complementary red with the matted layer and the pearl flower centres. x

Cheryl W said...

Love those white poinsettias! Aqua, red and white is a favorite color combo for Christmas cards, too.