Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Trio Papers Birthday


 I haven’t given up on my blog but I have a rush job making a blanket with a deadline. I can now show you my brothers card.  

I sought out the Woodward Birthday stamp stamped it on different coloured papers and added some Birthday balloons using an old Penny Black die. The numbers and the today was cut out using a die I brought from a craft show many years ago.

I had a go at splatters trying hard not to splatter too much, must remember less is more.

7 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Great make 70th card Debby love the colours

Anne

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is fabulous, love the design and gorgeous papers

JoAnn said...

Great card with those big letters. I like how you stamped them in the different papers and then layered them together. TFS

cuilliesocks said...

What a wonderful card Debby, loving your fabulous design and colours, Katex

Carol S. said...

Brilliant card Debby and love the design. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

Pat said...

Beautiful paper piecing on this brilliant Woodware stamp, just made for this technique, and the added die cut balloons, numbers and finishing sentiment together with the spattering look great. A terrific card for your brother Debby. x

Spyder said...

Fabulous as always. I have a male birthday card to make and this looks nice and easy to fall back on if the one I have in my head doesn't work!
((Lyn))