Monday, July 26, 2021

Humming Bird


 A card that’s now arrived at it destination. I finally brought some distress sprays which I used for the leaves and flowers of the Concord and 9th die. Still not sure on flowers centres hoped I could put a Pearl in the centre but they are random shapes. The hummingbird was tricky since there was no instructions which would of helped.

My only problem now I want more sprays and I’m reluctant to buy more since I’m not card making as much has I used to be. I still have two men’s card to make.

10 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Debby….like you I’m not making as many cards either.

Anne

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Debby, your card is gorgeous, I love the hummingbird die and the spray of blooms, lovely colours too, Kate x

Pat said...

Beautiful dies for the hummingbird and flowers and the spray has given a lovely effect to the flowers and leaves and background card which has added extra interest to it Debby and made it even prettier that it already is. A brilliant card! x

Sandra H said...

This is gorgeous

Charlene Stalker said...

This came out so nice Deb. Thanks for sharing. Love the hummingbird. And the distressed inks look very nice. Great creation as always. You sound a bit down??

Carol S. said...

A beautiful card Debby. Love the bird and the pretty flowers. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

Maria said...

Beautiful card Debby, I love the humming bird. Maybe some little of flower soft could work in the flowers middle but they look lovely as they are . Hope you alright after the accident, take care x

Cheryl W said...

Pretty card. I really like the spray on your flowers. I think you should go ahead and get as meany sprays as you like. After all the cards you've made and given to others, you deserve some fun supplies when you want them.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE the humming bird, beautifully put together and your flowers are gorgeous. As for the inks sprays? Do you need them? DO your want them - YES! go get 'em Girl.
Faith x

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous card .. the way you have used the dies is really effective xx