Wednesday, February 03, 2021

Rock a bye Baby


 This is one of the new baby digi images from LOTV and whilst I love the image the ocd part of me wasn’t happy with a floating hammock. To rectify this I looked in all my dies to find a way to make it look it was hanging in branches. In the end I found this weeping leaves ones from Memory Box or it could be PoppyStamps they’re kept in the same box. I had to cut it twice so I could layer some over the ends of th hammock. In the end I’m quite pleased how it turned out.

The pattern paper is a leftover scrap from Echo Park and the sentiment is a very old LOTV stamp.

12 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card and image 2 of my favourite colours together x

dolcreations said...

Oh my Debby...it is perfect!

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful baby card Debby fabulous image and love the weeping leaves..

Anne

Unknown said...

Love your card. Please tell me what LOTV means?

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! This is just so endearing and beautiful, I love the dies and your stamp and of course your perfect layering as always.
Faith x

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card Debby. I love the branches you added. Marlies

Pat said...

How sweet, I love it Debby and a great idea to add the weeping willow branches to give it something to hang on to,and such pretty background papers too. I love the look of the LOTV image and the wonderful layering and dimension you have given it, and such intricate cutting of the bears and the little monkey hanging over the side. A gorgeous card. x

Carol S. said...

A beautiful card Debby. A cute image and love the weeping willow leaves as an anchor. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Cheryl W said...

The way you've created the illusion of the baby hammock hanging from a willow tree is awesome! What a genius idea. This card is so stinkin' cute!

chrissy xx said...

Such a sweet image. I LOve your colours and the hanging branch's are just Perfect! LOve it.
Chrissyxx

تاج للخدمات المنزلية said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JoAnn said...

Aww, this is adorable. You make the sweetest baby cards. TFS