Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Swirls


 When Simon says Stamp sends you something amazing you have to use it straight away and I absolutely love the Detail Swirl Plate makes a plain background look interesting.

Just for quicknest and simply because Mr Mojo is still absence I grabbed their Cosmos Stem and touch of ink and a pink centre to make it look pretty.

Since I finished my Christmas Cards for this year its time for some Thank you cards so I used the Big Thanks Background in the matching colour of the flower centre.

Yes I think this plate is going to be a useful die, I bet it gonna be used a lot in 2021

8 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oooh its lovely, very pretty card

cuilliesocks said...

This is such a pretty card Debby, lovely embossed background and a lovely little flower, Kate x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Yep! I think it will be used a lot too Debby, wonderful plate/die? You've used it beautifully with the single flower and wonderful thanks die.
Faith x

Pat said...

A beautiful card and love the Cosmos flower with a touch of pink for the centre of the flower head, and the same pink for the top layer of the die cut sentiment which looks great over that pretty die cut pierced background Debby. Definitely a very versatile background. x

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the swirly background and pretty Cosmos flower with the touch of pink. TFS

Carol S. said...

A gorgeous CAS card Debby. Very pretty Debby. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Cheryl W said...

I'm in love with these types of background dies. I just ordered one that has snowflakes all over it. Can't wait until it arrives. Love, love, love your card.

Stamps and Paper said...

Very pretty card Debby love the background swirl


Anne