Friday, November 06, 2020

Holly Banners


 Another card that was made quick and simple that you then wonder does it really work. I do have this problem cutting into pretty paper and then finding it leftover when all the rest as gone. Which as happened with this Doodlebug paper.

So I managed to cut it with the Simon says Stamp Stitched Banners and use some Kraft card for a rustic background look. Bit of Ribbon and a poinsettia made with all the bits of Poinsettia Parade I didn’t use (I leave them in the envelope withe the die) previously.

Sentiment is Creative Expression but I double layers to help it stand out more.

7 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card

brandco2450@gmail.com said...

Gorgeous card!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A lovely design and fab paper Debby, great sentiment also.
Faith x

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is super, what a great card, love those papers, Hazelx

Pat said...

I think this card works beautifully with the three banners using that pretty dp Debby, and the red matted layer and the double layer red die cut sentiment go perfectly. x

Carol S. said...

Love the papers and a brilliant design. Great card Debby. Hugs, Carol Sxxx

Cheryl W said...

I like this layout. You did a wonderful job of using up some bits and pieces. That little poinsettia is so pretty.