Friday, August 07, 2020

Slimline Angel



I saw this Angel from Woodward and knew she would be perfect for slimline cards. On my main mat I stamped her in yellow and on separate card stock stamped her in Memento so I could colour her.  

Then it was a case of layering her onto the yellow image. I was in two minds whether her hair was hair or the hood of a jacket, to be honest I think either would have worked.

The sentiments came with the Angel stamp, papers are leftovers and the rectangle die that only just fit UK size cards is Lawn Fawn. With the image this size it needs little else.

8 comments:

Doreen said...

Love the fab image,this is gorgeous.xxx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card and image

cuilliesocks said...

She is gorgeous and it's a beautiful card Debby, Kate x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Beautiful stamp and card Debby. Love the colour choices.
Faith x

Pat said...

This is a very pretty angel image Debby and I love the way you have layered and coloured it, and the background stars and stripes with the scalloped border goes beautifully and love the sentiment too. x

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is beautiful, have a lovely weekend, Hazelx

Cheryl W said...

This is the first time I've seen an image stamp specifically for slimline cards. I love it. What a beautiful card!

Fikreta said...

awesome card!