Tuesday, March 03, 2020

Bunny Time


I was inspired to make this card used Freshly Made Sketches423 although I think my circle could have been smaller but I wanted a frame round the image which is why I used Simon says Stamp Stitched Circles.

The papers are Doodlebug last Spring ones and I cut some Simon says Stamp Stitched Banners to make them. The Daisy border was using the Peeking Daisy die but cut out the daisies to make the border. Luminary Circles made the yellow centres and the Simon says Stamp Tiny Words Birthday for the sentiment.

Finally the sweet bunny image is from MFT Easter Bunnies stamp set and I do indeed have the dies for these ones.

I have now switched moderation commenting on any post that is more than 14 days old in hope to cut down on the spam. I do report it but it is sooo annoying, I'm afraid if it continues I may have switch to comment moderation for everything.

10 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I moderate all comments, that way I make sureI read them all. I seldom get spam now since I did that. This is such a cute dinky card.

Stamps and Paper said...

Your little bunny card is so sweet Debby lovely your design

Anne

Pop's Cards said...

Stunning card I love the layout and that cute bunny, hugs Pops x

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Oh Debbie, great catd, lovely clever work.
I don't comment much but enjoy your work in my inbox.
I've turned moderation from 1 day old, kept going down and that seems to work.
Spammers are loving craft blogs annoyingly!
Thanks for sharing, and may God bless you.
Hugs, Shaz in Oz.x

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Pat said...

What a cute image and such a pretty Springlike card Debby with these really beautiful colours. I love the daisies too. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So lovely Debby, clean and gorgeous.
I have moderation on all the time. BUT I wish I didn't have these spam followers on Bloglovin! Which it seems I can't do anything about grrr
Faith x

Sarah said...

this is an absolute delight!! xx

Chrissy said...

So adorable Debby and I love your design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Cheryl W said...

Sweetest card ever! Love this one, Debby.

Carol S. said...

A super cute card and love the bunny. Hugs, Carol S.xx