Thursday, December 05, 2019

Candy Cane


I always colour this image the same with Red and Turquoise so for a change I decided to go purple and green.

The papers are some old ones that LOTV used to do and Mo's Season Greetings. I'm thinking my candy cane could Blackcurrant flavour.

Now I'm pretty sure I'm used a sketch which I why I've used two Simon Says Stamps sentiments, one from Tiny Words the other Inside Christmas Greetings, now I need to work out whose.

I decorated with the Martha Stewart Holly punch and pearls.

6 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is a gorgeous card x

Pat said...

The purple and green is very pretty Debby and love that vintage look to the floral paper and green stripe, and the purple holly with the pretty pearls finishes it perfectly. x

Tracey T said...

What a lovely colour combination.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I Love the colour combo Debby, so different and beautiful. A gorgeous card.
Faith x

Cheryl W said...

I like the purple and green. We don't see purple nearly enough at Christmas time, if you ask me! Cute image and great layout.

Stamps and Paper said...

Great card Debby and I love your colour combination it works so well

Anne