I needed a Get Well card for a man and I was totally stuck to think of something. In the end I made my own plasters (see the card below) I was so disappointed with the end result that as soon as my craft money could afford it I brought the MFT plasters.
I made another card but the photographer couldn't photo it right and then I kept forgetting to do it. I finally photo a card that pleased more a bit more. Aren't the dies brilliant.
I'm gutted that where I swim on Friday morning is closed for repairs so no swimming for a few weeks but I plan to sort out my 2015 photos and make some kits up. There is a crop next week and at the end of September its the retreat.