Wednesday, May 03, 2017

Triple Frame

wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
We will be back soon with the lucky winners of the $50 Vouchers
This week the challenge is

A Hint Of Pink 

This week we are showcasing Hero Arts Products . You don't have to use them for the challenge but if you have them we would love to see them used.
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px



I brought some new pink mini inks for this challenge from Hero Arts called Flower Petal Bold so in theory I could use any stamp and use the inks but in the end I may have overdosed on Hero Arts.

So first stamping with three of the mini inks I stamped the Hero Arts Leafy Vines and I decided to use the Simon Say Stamp Stitched Rectangles which allows me to triple layer without the halo you get if you cut and layered and then stamp.  I added a bit of plain card behind each layer to high light each layer.

My flower is another Hero Arts stamp called Antique Rose Stem but I discarded the buds and stem.
At this point I had already worked out my card was looking busy but I need something to stand out so I decided to use the Hero Arts Handmade Tags.

Finally I used Simon Says Stamp Sending and Wishing sentiments stamp set and I used the Simon Says Stamp Stitched Banners because I could fit it all in the stamp sentiment frame.

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.



You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

22 comments:

Lorraine said...

A lovely card Debby, pretty flowers and pretty pinks.
Lorraine x

Tracy Freeman said...

It's really pretty Debby, beautiful frames.
Sending hugs xxx

Fikreta said...

gorgeous!

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Debby! It's so pretty and a wonderful design xx

Liz said...

Simply stunning! What a fabulous design, so feminine. xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Viv said...

I would murder for that Leafy Vines stamp Debby! Abd you have made a stunning card with it too. Beautiful.

Sandra H said...

So pretty Debby is your card x

Unknown said...

Evening Debby what a beautiful card and your design is gorgeous.

Debs xx

{Debs Cards}

Pat said...

I adore this pink creation Debby, and that Hero Arts Flourish is one I really want to get as it makes a superb background. I love your stitched triple layers and the pretty flower and sentiment mat. x

Stephanie said...

How lovely, Debby! I love the way you built layers up!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Debby, love it!
Hugs
Wendy xx

Kathleen said...

Debbie, this is totally totally stunning, I love it to bits.

Kath x

Cheryl W. said...

Elegant and beautiful - a great card.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful, keep meaning to try this technique

Lin said...

Nah, you can never have too much HA!! Love your beautiful mix, Debby!

CaroleAnn said...

So very pretty - love your inspiration here!!

Lorraine A said...

Beautiful card Debby, I love the layering and and such pretty stamping, the whole design is gorgeous 😍❤️

Luv
Lols x x x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Very elegant and beautiful, love the layering of the same image.
Faith
x

Lynne in NI said...

Wow, this is beautiful Debby! I love that layered stamping effect :)

SonjaK said...

Now that really is a pink card! Love it. The fab color as well as your elegant design. So glad I may join you and the rest of the team for the Wednesday challenge this month!

Whimcees said...

Perfection! :<)

Hugs,

Barbara Diane