A few weeks back I did a class with my Stampin Up demo Nikki we were using the their new pens. They are the same as Copic and Promarkers including the caps are hard to get off. The difference is they do the thinking about the shading and you get a light, medium and dark in each of their sets. Takes the headache out of working which shade to use.
Although we didn't get time to make the cards due to doing all the colouring I made sure I did when I got home that afternoon. The first card I use an EK success border rather than a Stampin Up one
I knew I need another a flower, don't do evens it needs odd numbers and I'm not counting the background flower it doesn't count!
Almost impressed with my colouring here.
Colouring on acetate was a pain but once I layered the everything up and placed in the frame, this takes pride and place on top of my cupboards in my Craft room.
We couldn't work out at first where this stamp was because it didn't look like the stamp we used. But it was cut out with a tiny white border which I hate doing missing part of the leaves and looks totally different. There was another card make it never made it. Colouring on Kraft card was a bit more difficult and my hands and shoulders were complaining at this point.