Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Always


So while waiting for the Simon Says Stamps Challenge post at 2pm here's a quick card. Yes you can see I'm still being influence by the sketch on Less is More.
This time I've used the Simon Says Stamps Exclusive Falling Heart die and just cut the strip I felt would work well.
I love the word dies Simon Says Stamps do including the Always but instead of using the words that you can buy with it I've used the Expression of You words perfect for Valentine.
And with Valentine you need some hearts and I've used Martha Stewart Deep Edge Heart punch which could be retired now but I've recently discovered that I'm short of dies and punches of hearts so I need to remedy that.
Hopefully this is being schedule and Mr Blogger loves me, I've an early Hospital appointment with the possibility of drops to blur my vision so thats no crafting today.

25 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely CAS card Debby, your heart die is lovely..

Anne

Desire Fourie said...

Debby this is is so elegant. Great design once again.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

You are rapidly becoming the Queen of CAS Debby! Love it and hope your appt goes ok x

Chrissy said...

Such a classy elegant card Debby...beautiful.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kathleen said...

Beautiful, elegant and simple.
Kathleen x

Sue said...

WOW! A Stunning CAS card Debby. I love it!!
Hugs Sue

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous card Debby.xxx

Squirrel x said...

Wow hun, simply stunning! Hugs Sxx

Beryl said...

A beautiful card Debby. Love the falling heart die.
Beryl xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Mary J said...

Fantastic use of those gorgeous dies! I love that heart one - I gotta have that one now!

DesignerDiva said...

Wow Debby it may be LIM but its pretty stunning!
Good luck at the hospital
Hugs Laurie xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Inspired! And Beautiful! Hope your hospital appointment goes okay for you Debby! hugs, Lesley

Nannieflash said...

What a lovely card simple design but with stunning results. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Lorraine said...

Another gorgeous CAS card Debby. Love all the hearts.
Lorraine x

Jane said...

Fantabbie CAS card Debby
Hugs
Jane

rachel said...

very elegant Cas card xx

Marian said...

Prachtige kaart
Groetjes

Carol L said...

This is simply fabulous!! I love how creatively you used that falling hearts die!

heidy said...

Beautiful CAS card Debby!!
XXX Heidy

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I am really enjoying these very simple cards!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

ALWAYS stunning, that's your cards!

Kathleen said...

Another great entry for lim, really lovely but I do think I prefer the snowflake one.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Debby. Love S x

scrappymo! said...

Elegant card...Love those dies and punches.