Wednesday, May 11, 2011

WOYWW

Lots of cutting out on my desk this WOYWW, not sure if can work out the images but you will have to wait a while before the finish creation is done.
I've had a bit of mix bag of emotions today, I've made a decision that meant making two of the hardest e-mails to write but deep in my heart I know I've done the right thing.
The upside is I joined Weightwatchers online 3 weeks ago and instead of the last diet online where I gained 5lbs I've actually lost 7lbs of course now that I've blogged about it I won't be losing any more now. But I'm hoping to reach my first target weight before I go on my hols in four weeks and which works another 1lb a week.
If you seen the advert it says you can eat chocolate on this diet doesn't bother me but I still managing to have a glass of vino now again, that is a result.

15 comments:

G Peplow said...

Hi Debby, Ooh good luck I feel for you and have my fingers crossed that it works, stay strong:0) xxx

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Sending hugs Debby your way lovely lady.

Happy WOYWW

Ali x

Sarpreet said...

well done on loosing weight with weight watchers, i lost over 4 and half stone, Thank you for sharing, Happy WOYWW 101, not long left to WOYWW 104 - the second anniversary! #2

Belinda Basson said...

looks like tons of flowers going on here. Thanks for the snoop.

Deb said...

Ooooh, they look interesting, I really admire your patience with all that cutting out!
Well done on your weight loss too, that is fab! I am doing it with you, just started this week, something about summer clothes not fitting!

Happy Crafting, Debxx

jude said...

Nice tidy desk this week .So glad your diet is working .Good luck and keep at it.
Happy Creative Wednesday
hugs Jude x8

angelwhispers said...

Congratulations on the weight loss Debby!!!!!

Chanelle xxxx

Beth said...

Ooh well done Debby! That's really impressive, I hope you reach your goal!
And you must have the patience of a saint to do all the beautiful decoupage you do!

Love Beth xx

Sarah K said...

Well done with the weight loss, keep it up I know how hard it is. Cant wait to see what the immage is xx

Kathleen said...

Just want to say well done, and I hope you continue to lose weight and isn't it great when you can still have a glass of Vino.

Kath x

Sally Morgan said...

So many incy wincy flowers Debby, I can't wait to see the finished project!
I'm in the proccess of trying to lose a bit (well A LOT for me) of weight too, it's hard going but you can do it, keep us updated on your progress hun and congratulations so far!
*hugs* Sal x

MagsB said...

7lbs! That's terrific, well done!!! Dieting is so hard, especially when you have to cook for other people who don't appreciate a delicious cottage cheese salad. 'Where's the meat?' my hubby growls!

Here's wishing you all the very best!

luv, Mags xx

Marlene said...

Congrats on the weight loss! I was very successful with WW years ago, too. Lost 40 pounds in 8 months, and managed to keep MOST of it off over the past 9 years. :) you can do it!

Anita said...

Congrats on the weight loss! I know it's very difficult to hold on.
xoxo Anita

Julia Dunnit said...

Looks like a labour of love to me Deb..I KNOW I'd be looking for an alternative..like a punch or something easy!!