Wednesday, February 09, 2011

WOYWW and a New Toy

 The trouble with Wednesday and WOYWW I have to hide what I've been making cos its usually something for DT and today is no exception.
 One place you don't look at is the floor but Hubby's been home today, he had a wisdom tooth pulled out yesterday and he's started to go stir crazy today and got the vaccum cleaner out. (Not allow to say Hoover cos BIL who is in the cleaning business is quick to say that is a manufacture not vaccum) Anyway back to the floor is now nice and clean.
Here's my new tool, I've been drooling, really I have over the stampin up ribbon slot punch that you see on Bev's blog but its not in the catty anymore or if it is I can't find it, then I would have to find someone in the US to get it for me.
So I popped ribbon slot punch in google hoping it would come up with someone on e-bay instead it came up with Making Memories ribbon slot punch. Which with the interchangable handle you have different sizes plus an half moon one too.
I already have the hammer and the mat from eyelet setter. Initial play its looking good just need and challenge or sketch which it will work with.

18 comments:

PeeJay said...

I've had the MM slot punch for around 4 years now and would you believe I've never used it. The attachments also fit the MM eyelet tool with the black handle that you push down on so it makes it quite a nice little tool kit altogether, although it's good as a stand alone as well.

I've also go the SU ribbon slot punch which I bought via a US demo as it's never been in our UK catty and I think it's now been discontinued so you would probably find it hard to source. Think you've probably done better with the set though ... more choice - and ultimately a lot cheaper :0)

Dotty Jo said...

Always love a busy desk... and a new toy! Jo x

Deb said...

wish my hubby cleaned when he is off sick! your new toy looks fab, much better with different sizes anyway! hugs Debx

PomMommy said...

It's always good to just see a messy desk Debby! Makes the rest of us feel better. I love the international spin on words we have when all speaking the same language. lol
Took me a minute to figure out catty stood for catalog.
Enjoy the new toy!
Hugs Claudia

Maggie's Crafts said...

Lovely and busy space. :)

Thank you for sharing.

Maggie #76
xx

jude said...

Lovely busy creative desk debby.your tool looks very interesting.Have fun
hugs judex:)16

Anonymous said...

That looks like a great tool - not seen that one before will keep my eyes open on my travels for it

Lionelsa said...

I'm going crazy if my floor looks like that :-)Best regards to your husband for cleaning.
Hugs #107

Kate said...

That new tool looks good, very tempting!

** Kate **

Sue said...

Hi ya Debby
lol at ya craft floor, lovely creative mess, oh like the look of ya new toy.
A beautiful card as always she is so cute not used mine yet! lovely papers & design, sue,x

Nicky said...

Great crafty space - have fun with your new toy ~ Nicky no. 9

Berry said...

ooo Debby I like the idea of the ribbon punch! Lovin seeing your desk always busy and with your stunning creations! Hugs Rebekah (66) xx

Starla said...

OH! New tools are ALWAYS such fun!
Star 102

Suzie Q said...

Hi Debbie,
thanks for mentioning this tool - i also have it and have forgotten about it lol x
may have to dust it off
hugs
Suzie Qx

Anonymous said...

I have that slot tool from MM, only used it a few times, but it's useful. Your hubby's comment about the vacuum made me laugh as we ALL say Hoover. Years ago, one of my college buddies went to Electrolux for an interview. When asked what products did they make he blurted out hoovers!! They weren't impressed and he didn't get the job!!!

Hugs
Brenda 89

okienurse said...

Very busy work space. Love the new tools. I have never seen the stampin up tool and I have been a hobby demo 3 years. Thanks for sharing
Vickie

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh for a stir crazy husband! You don't need to wait for a challenge - just go ahead and make a card and show off the tool it looks ace!

Kathy said...

Your desk looks full-of-busy, hope you enjoy your new toy!