Monday, July 21, 2008

Renee's Tours

Scrapdolly is home for the school holidays and doing a Disney or Vacation Album prompt each week. I thought this would be brilliant for all the photos from Disney last year. Now the first prompt Dolly said that she does the intro page last, after she get the feel of the album but I decided that I would do an intro to explain why we went and then it would explain why its not a true Disney Visit Album.
Now the first pages are for planning and maybe itinerary, I'm finding Mini maps from Pagemaps ideal for some sketch inspiration, they give me a starting place. I'm already running a week behind.


I've now got to add something else to my list of Things not to do and that would be watching the Red Arrows they were brilliant yesterday, as they come over my sister's house you could almost see the pilots. If you have dodgy shoulders and neck don't crick you neck to watch, Sis recommends next time I lay on the lawn!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats amazing Debby! loving those layouts :)

I have something for you on my blog
Have a fab day!

Marlene x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Arrr what gorgeous layout ,fab work ,Dawnx

Marlou McAlees said...

Hi debby :) thanks for your well wishes :) loving your pages, excellent work!!! and just been checking out all your beautiful cards that I have missed :) x

Tina said...

Debby your layout's are amazing, i have to do more scrapbooking.... i think i just got the bug again from you... Big crafty hugs Tina x

nessy said...

gorgeous layouts ~love the papers!!
vanessa xx