Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Wet Tuesday


Not a very good pic the natural light is not very good with the wet weather. Its my scapping angel class from UKS, its vaguely like the sketch but you torn the mats well, when I did it, it looked awful. Then I got a blob of white on the brown. The words ran round the pic but that left a huge white space, can't do that neverthless so pleased with the result.
In for a busy week, the plummer as arrived to do the bathroom, the washing machine is broken so we're of to buy a new one. So Sis if you're reading this on Thursday will be bringing not only shampoo and soap for a shower but will be bringing the washing as well!!!!!!
Tomorrow of to Middx FairyKaren has arranged a day class at a Scrapbooking shop near where her Dad lives. Saturday is the Wedding and have I made the cushion nope guess I'll be taking that to Sis too.

No comments: