Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Bear Hugs


wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for the A Bit Of Sparkle Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.
This week the challenge is

Furry Friends 

This week we are showcasing Paper Smooches Products. You don't have to use them for the challenge but if you have them we would love to see them used.
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px



I really wanted to use the cow Chubby Chums from Paper Smooches but they were out of stock so I went for my second idea to use the Chubby Chums Pals I just love the crab and its sentiment but not going to work for Furry Friends!

Why not some Bear Hugs from the Bear stamp instead and he worked a treat even stamped him a hat from the stamp set too.

It just so happens that I have some new Doodlebug paper arrive in the craftroom and you all know how I love their 6inch pattern card packs. This one is called At the Zoo but great male colours and very handy for stamp set that I used on last weeks Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge card.

Yes I've used the Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles, I consider them a essential part of my craftroom and the Stitched Banners as well, apologies they are out of stock for the moment and I stronger suggest you use Notify when back in stock. I also consider the Holiday Shapes and Large Holiday Shapes a must have they have replaced all my star and heart little punches and dies are much easier on my hands as well as the space.

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.



You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

9 comments:

Tracy Freeman said...

This is so cute ! Love that paper you have used xxx

Lin said...

The plaid adds such fun color to your design, Debby! The chubby chums are some of my favorites from PS, too!

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Debby :-) the little bear is adorable and I love the plaid paper and stars and hearts, the whole design is gorgeous :-)

luv
Lols x x x

SonjaK said...

Such a sweet little bear! Totally love this guy, and your colorful plaid background paper fits perfectly.

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card Jo! That chubby bear is too cute!! Love the plaid!!

hugs...

Virginia L. said...

So cute, Debby! Love the happy and bright colors that you chose. Fabulous job you did!

Lorraine said...

He is so cute, a gorgeous card
Lorraine x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Debby, it's so cute xx

Pat said...

I love this sweet bear and the accompanying papers and pretty stars and hearts and also the stitched rectangular mat and banner a great choice for this card Debby. x