Tuesday, December 06, 2016

Snowflake Tag


I needed to make a tag for the Everybody Art Challenge, I rarely make tags unless forced so I decided to make one to match the Christmas paper I've brought.

My wrapping is silver foil with white snowflakes so that was my inspiration and it doesn't look much but I did make ten of them.

I found the largest die of a snowflake I owe which is the Simon Says Stamp Funky Snowflake which is three inches wide. I then used a stitched circle die which in my case was Simon says Stamp and cut two for each Snowflake and sandwiched the Snowflake in between.

I then gathered all my snowflake dies together, yes it quite obvious I really don't need anymore! Out of them all I found one that fitted into my circle, another Simon Says Stamp Snowflake called Maryanne. A sticky back gem and a bit of silver thread to finish. Although making a hole into one the snowflake branch was a bit tricky so I made a slit with a sharp craft knife, my ten snowflakes turned into nine.


Here'e the reverse to show there is plenty of room to write on.

Finally my two very busy weekends have ended with a visit to BIL with my two adult children in tow. Feeling a bit fatigue and fragile but still have some Christmas card to make and few other things to sort out.

9 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

You are a busy lady but these are fab. I have really enjoyed making tags this year. Hooe you get everything done and and don't overdo it x

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous tag.xxx

Craftychris said...

Really gorgeous snowflake tag! Take care! xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So VERY pretty.
Faith
x

Pat said...

This is very pretty Debby and ten is a good number to make. x

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a stunning tag. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous tag Debby
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

A sweet tag Debby. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Cheryl W. said...

Gorgeous tag and different from the norm. I like it a lot!