Saturday, December 03, 2016

Skating Hedgies


Scary but this is the last challenge on Penny Black Saturday Challenge, well this year anyway.  Our last challenge of the year is Winter/Christmas.

I've used my skating Hedgies, they fairly new so haven't been used enough but do feel if you made a school report about my cards it would say Could do Better. Luckily my Hedgies are cute and so is the Doodblebug paper.

I added a fence before layering my Hedgies, does make it tricky to match with my base image since most of it is hidden but got there in the end.

Snowflakes are Simon Says Stamps Stitched Snowflakes and the sentiment is a very old one its a clear one whose packaging as long since disappeared. The punches are Stampin Up ones still going strong.

Can you believe I haven't made a card at all this week, crashed and burned after my busy long weekend which was expected hope to get in there next week at some point once I get over this weekend another busy one.


16 comments:

Ankie vd Polder said...

This is so cute. Love it. Have a nice weekend, Ankie

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Cute hedgies, lovely colours. I have been so busy this week, not had much time for crafting either, quick catch up on some blogs this morning

Stamps and Paper said...

I think your card is perferct Debby and love the skating hedgies

Anne

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a gorgeous card those hedgehogs are just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Gibmiss said...

Hi Debby
Stunning card... love the fence and the hedgehogs....fabulous...
Hugs Sylvie x

Pat said...

These Hedgies are so cute Debby and the fence behind and the pretty papers and then the added snowflakes which look great with that touch of kraft card added, all make this a really pretty card. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Cute and colourful a GREAT card.
Faith
x

Lorraine said...

Those little hedgies are so cute and I love the pretty snowflake paper. A gorgeous card.
Lorraine x

coops said...

Stunning fun card Debby,I love the sweet hedgies :D

xx coops xx

Lynne in NI said...

Great card Debby, love those little hedgehogs! You always do such a great job cutting your images out!

Cheryl W. said...

Those hedgies are cute as can be. Love the DSP on this one!

Marlies said...

An adorable card Debby. The little PB hedgies are so cute. Marlies

Whisper said...

Oooo what a great wintry scene and i so adore the PB hedgies too, Luv Sam x

Sandra H said...

So cute!

Andrea, said...

Such a cute card Debby., love this image and the colours you have used

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is just so sweet, love it!
Hugs Shell xx