Wednesday, December 07, 2016

Ice Inspiration

  

wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for the Anything Goes Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.
This week the challenge is

Ice Inspiration

and the lovely Jenn Shurkus has made us this gorgeous mood board to give us some inspiration!  
ice-inspo


This week we are showcasing My Favorite Things Products.  You don't have to use them for the challenge but if you have them we would love to see them used.
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px


If you need inspiration for Christmas cards look no farther than the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Inspiration Board. I saw Ice and My Favourite Things and decided it was time to use Snow Capped Mountains die and their Mountain Range die.

I also used Simon Says Stamp Hills and Slopes and yes that is the Simon Says Stamps Christmas Toys sentiment.

Then I used my favourite technique that works so well with My Favourite Thing Pure Innocence, Paper Pieceing. I've used the Ice Skater apologies that its out of stock but this technique works well with most Pure Innocence stamps. The papers are Doodlebug Polar Pals, do love the nontraditional colours.

Back to my craftroom I'm short of Christmas cards, luckily these will be hand delivered so they can be as lumpy as I want.



15 comments:

Tracy Freeman said...

Debby she is so sweet and I love the scene you have created, I do love this stamp and can't wait to get it. X

Pat said...

What a cute and pretty image Debby and the mountains, hills and slopes work well with this little skater. x

Lin said...

Love the way you paper-pieced her outfit, Debby! What a fun scene!!

Danni said...

Such a cute little scene! Fabulous!!

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a stunning card I love the scene you have created. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sarah said...

This is really lovely Debbie and shows off your style brilliantly xx

Jane said...

Beautiful Debby, I'd recognise your work anywhere!

Teresa Kline said...

hi debby! sweet scene, luv the high topped mountains and the cute skater! have a great rest of the week and weekend!

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card xx

Chrissy said...

I really love your little snowy wintery scene Debby..love the mountains and little skater...gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

pinky said...

That is so cute Debby, love the wee scene you created for her.

Stephanie said...

Love the paper piecing for her little outfit, Debby! Too cute!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Debby gorgeous card! love the scene

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debby, love the snow capped mountains and her fabulous outfit! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Lynne in NI said...

Fab card Debby, I'm lovin your snowy mountains!