Thursday, October 08, 2015

Time for Tea


I needed some Birthday cards for this week and decided the easiest way to mak them was to use my favourite things including the cute image from Mo Manning Three for Tea.

The papers are old Echo Park why I always leave the nice papers till the end I've no idea but I do. I used My Favourite Things Crochet Border die simply because there is nothing new that has been able to replace it.

It just so happened that I had made some Teacup Cards using the Clearly Besotted Warm Solutions seemed only right to use them on my card too.

In the end I decided to use the La La Land fancy corner and I found the dotty ribbon to match the colours. For quickness I used a Craftwork sentiment and the Stampin Up punches that work with them.

As soon as the silicone glue was dry it was popped immediately in the post and I know it has arrived at it desination.

At the moment I still trying to make Conveyor Belt Christmas cards and failing miserably so I give up and make my more usual cards.

20 comments:

brenda said...

As always a lovely creation Debby and perfect colours.

B x

NGCARDS said...

Gorgeous card hun ;) Thank you :) xxx

Sarah said...

Oh my...this is gorgeous Debby!! xx

Sammy said...

Absolutely gorgeous card! And you have definitely sold me on those tea cups. On my "must have" list, lol. x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debby, such a sweet image, pretty colours and beautiful detailing too.
hugs Sue xx

Pat said...

A gorgeous card Debby and lots of pretty embellishments including those wonderful teacups to enhance that cute MM image and the background papers are beautiful too. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a joy it would be to open an envelope and find this gorgeous card.

Maria said...

Gorgeous card Debby, glad it arrived in time :-)
Where would one find the tea cups stamp ?
hug Maria x

pinky said...

Really sweet little card, loving the tea cups.

Jacee said...

This is so pretty Debby, great papers, and an adorably sweet image, just perfect!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Marlies said...

A beautiful bright and cheerful card, very pretty and with a cute image. Gorgeous! hugs, Marlies

Lorraine said...

She looks fabulous and I love the pretty papers and design
Lorraine x

Chrissy said...

So adorable and gorgeous Debby..the tea cups are the perfect embellishment..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Debby, such a pretty image and papers.
Pauline
x

Anonymous said...

A gorgeous card Debby. Such a sweet image. xx

Kathleen said...

Fabulous papers and love the cups.

Kath x

Tammy said...

Adorable birthday card, love the teacups with the little doll!

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Debby such a sweet image

Annd

Pam said...

This is such an adorable card! Love it.

Brawny x said...

Absolutely gorgeous x