Wednesday, October 28, 2015

November Kit


When I first saw the Simon Says Stamps November kit my eyes went straight to the paper with the cute fox on and I decided when I had a chance I would cut him out.
I did find it hard cut into the pretty Autumn paper but the sketch on Splitcoast Stampers card sketch SC562.
The grass is a MFT die and although it looks crooked it more to do with the photographer than the card. Everything for my foxy card came out of the kit even the green card for grass and the die was the only extra thing I used.
Back at 1pm with my Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge

12 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

What a fun card, Jo x

Jackie Scott said...

Stunning card - awesome for fall!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful card, giving the true sense of the season, lovley

Pat said...

I love all the autumn tones Debby and that fox is a sweetie. The dp's are beautiful, especially the leaves on the background. A fun and pretty card! x

bev said...

Cute card! How did you cut out the fox so good and smooth around the curves? I can never get my curvy edges smooth.

Lin said...

WOW, Debby, what a fantastic card! Autumn on paper for sure - LOVE it!

Lin said...

WOW, Debby, what a fantastic card! Autumn on paper for sure - LOVE it!

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Debby, love the papers and your fussy cut fox.
Pauline
x

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous card Debby, love the theme and that gorgeous little fox, Kate x

Tammy said...

Just received my kit today. Seeing your delightful card has my juices flowing! Love your card!

Cheryl W. said...

Love your foxy card! The warm autumn colors are so inviting, and that cute little fox is just perfect!

Jacee said...

Fabulous design Debby!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design