Friday, October 23, 2015

Merry Kissmass


I fancied the sentiment in the Clearly Besotted Merry Kissmas set and I knew I wouldn't be able cut out the mistletoe so I got the dies has well.

I followed the sketch from a couple of weeks ago on Splitcoast Stampers SC561 but decided to emboss the white mat but I still haven't found my Falling snow embossing folder so I used the Simon Says Stamp Falling Snow stencil. I did remember to stamp the sentiment before embossing.

Instead of struggling to find paper to match the green I used the Simon say Stamps Diagonal Stripes background stamp, I did use a misti so I could get good coverage.


16 comments:

Sarah said...

This is fabulous Debby...aren't their stamps great!? The elves have just found themselves a new home here!! xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful work as always Debbie, lovely CAS card, it has been such a long time since I have made any cards and blogged but am getting back into it this weekend, so thought I'd pop in to leave some love Jo xxx

Sandra H said...

Wow .........Debby this is beautiful x

Pat said...

This is such an elegant CAS card Debby and I love the background snow which complements your mistletoe and pretty pearls perfectly. The diagonal stripe stamped layer down the side works well too. x

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Debby.xxx

Brawny x said...

Great sentiment debby. Fab card x

Jacee said...

This is lovely Debby
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Debby, fab design
Lorraine x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful design and card

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous CAS card Debby

Anne

José said...

Beautiful Christmas card with the mistletoe

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous CAS card Debby. Brilliant sentiment. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Kathleen said...

Fabulous simplicity.

Kath x

Tammy said...

Lovely CAS card you created, really pretty!

Cheryl W. said...

Perfect CAS card! Love the sentiment, too.

Lynne in NI said...

This is fab, I love the simplicity of it, but still has the wow factor!