Saturday, October 03, 2015

Embossing


Gosh its the first Saturday in October and it means a new challenge on Penny Black Saturday Challenge this month its for embossing.

I decided to use embossing folders first I used the a cuttlebug one of falling snow over my image since I am layering my image it doesn't matter that snow embossed on the image.
I then used a sizzix one with diagonal stripes and used some ink to show it up more. The patterned paper is Doodlebug but some old ones that I have scraps of.

My card needed some new snowflakes not that I didn't have any but these were quite small and my cuttlebug ones looks worse for wear, the new set is from Lawn Fawn and they had dinky size ones that I used for the centres.

I finding time is in short supply at the moment with emphasis on Christmas Cards and I still have a load of Craftwork cards printed sentiments so its time they got used. Don't forget to to check out the team and join us this month.

I was impressed yesterday that I got two birthday cards done and sat in the sun for a bit catching the last warm sunshine rays, looks like the good weather we've had for a couple weeks breaks down soon.

25 comments:

Jane said...

Such a lovely card Debby, very pretty colours. Enjoy the last of this gorgeous sunshine x

Jane said...

Such a lovely card Debby, very pretty colours. Enjoy the last of this gorgeous sunshine x

brenda said...

Fabulous card and colours Debby.

Hope you have a good weekend.

B x

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful card Debby - love your colour theme and your new snowflakes are so pretty :)

Doreen said...

Love the fab images and colours,this is gorgeous.xxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Debby. I hope you have a lovely weekend. x

Irene said...

Such an adorable card with stunning DP and I do love your snowflake creation below as well Debby!!
Have a lovely sunny weekend, xx Irene

Pat said...

A really pretty card Debby and your cute little lady is beautifully coloured too. I love the snowflakes and the small one layered on top and the falling snow ef and bits of textural snow and silvery glitter add to the wintery feel. Gorgeous! x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Debby, such a pretty image and lovely papers.
Pauline
x

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

This is soooo sweet Debbie. I adore the stamp and your colour/paper choice is just so pretty. x

Jacee said...

So lovely Debby, I adore the colour combo, so very pretty
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Debby, such a sweet image, beautiful colours and pretty snowflakes too.
hugs Sue xx

kay said...

This is fab Debby x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Debby, love the image and colours and all those fab little snowflakes.
Lorraine x

Kathleen said...

Lovely.

Kath x

Maria said...

Lovely ,sweet scene Debby. Love the colours.
hugs Maria x

Whisper said...

Simply devine colours and i love how the snowflakes match the papers too, Luv Sam x

Stamps and Paper said...

Adorable card Debby

Anne

Carol S. said...

Love the colours and such a sweet image. Gorgeous card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Debby, love the sweet image and colours.
Wendy xx

Debs said...

Good morning Debby - still playing catch up with all my lovely crafty friends since the wedding last week and having my little visitor to stay whilst Mum & Dad are on Honeymoon.
You have some gorgeous makes since my last visit and this is no exception.
Adorable image and beautiful colour combo.
Looks like a miserable day weather wise so that's a good reason to stay inside and catch up and then a little playtime in my little crafty haven - I have missed it so much lol!!!
Have a fabulous day.
Debs xx

pinky said...

Perfectly cute Debby. Love that little girl.

Brawny x said...

Gorgeous card Debby x

Tammy said...

Oh wow Debby, I love your card and the gorgeous colors you used!

Tricia Coffin said...

Beautiful colors, layers and textures here