Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Christmas Fiddler


 I thought I had schedule this post then I realised that it was a card I made last minute for this weeks Everybody Art Challenge which was for a Sketch.

First confession I have cheated a little with the sketch, there's two mats at the edge of the image mat and I just so happened to used the fence has one of them and I took it over the image mat. The second one is the lamplight but I'm glad to I did cheat a little because I like how it turned out.

The papers are last years Simple Stories Christmas papers and my image is from Sassy Cheryl but I think I brought it when she discontinued a lot of images and sold them at a dollar.

The poinsettia is a die from Simon Says Stamp called Poinsettia Parade and I'm pretty sure the holly is from Penny Black die but I think they've retired it now.

Do check out the team and I hope you can join us this week.

I've still haven't tidy up my scrapbooking bags, I will need to do this even if I'm card making but I think today will still be a rest day. I had a brilliant time and pleased with what I managed to do although Hubby's book still isn't done yet but a few more pages added.
Thank you everyone for the fabulous Birthday Wishes

22 comments:

Doreen said...

Love this,what a fab image...love the design.xxx

Sarah said...

This is sure to bring a smile to the recipients face Debby, love the poinsettias xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Debby, I love the image and beautiful poinsettias
hugs Sue xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow I love this. I have a thing for lampposts and I just love this one, great scene and love the muted colours x

Sammy said...

Oh this is a fabulous card. Love it!
And a very happy belated birthday! x

Nataliascraft said...

Fabulous Christmas card and beautiful poinsettias x

Sandra H said...

Such a pretty card Debby l just love everything you have done and added it's truly lovely and bringing the image to the front of the fence is really a great idea x

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card.

Sandy said...

You really, really do make the best cards. This one is wonderful!
Sandy xx

Mervi said...

Fabulous design and so lovely card;-))m

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Oh! my goodness this is absolutely wonderful, I love it all. Your colouring and layering are just perfect, love that image.

Pat said...

Another wonderful Christmas card Debby and I love that cut snowman fidler and the pretty papers and die cut embellishments which finish it beautifully. Glad the scrapping went well. x

Swaantje said...

Hello Debby,
your Christmas card is wonderful.
Great work.
Many greetings
Swaani

José said...

beautiful Christmas card Debby, I don't mind you cheated ;)

Chrissy said...

A wonderful card Debby..love the image and layers and the ivy with the flowers and the lamppost and fence...awesome.

luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Debby, love the image and all the fab die cuts
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

A fabulous Christmas card Debby, such a jolly image and great design.
Pauline
x

Kathleen said...

Brilliant creation.

Kath x

Carol S. said...

Debby this is a brilliant card,and an amazing design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Tammy said...

Love the scene you created for the fiddle playing snowman! Wonderful holiday card!

Brawny x said...

Fabulous card x

Cheryl W. said...

A belated happy birthday to you, Debby. I've been traveling, so I haven't seen your earlier posts (but I WILL get to them!). Your card today is awesome. Love the fiddler and all the holiday details.