Sunday, October 25, 2015

And again 60th


Definitely getting cleaner with my 8inch album which is about time. The Palm Tree in the above layout is from MFT and the saying is from Simon Says Stamp.

The corrugated card was in the Fancy Pants Collection it makes a great sea, along with the MFT boat. Leaves from Memory Box really wanted to use the Simon Says Stamp Cluster Leaves but seemed to have mislaid them, of course found them now the page is done. The relax is a Simon Says Stamp die.

Hexagons cut out and added a anchor from Memory Box.

Same Memory Box leaves but this time I used the Stitched Daisies from Simon Says Stamp. We always call the Fort a castle which  we are often reminded its a fort.
By the way its not your eyes going funny its the photographer (me).

9 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great pages love the boat

Lynne in NI said...

These are fab Debby, I love how you are using your dies and the CAS style looks great. I have an album that I haven't put anything in for about 2 years :(

KraftyKoolKat said...

Four gorgeous page layouts Debby.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous page layouts Debby, showing off some fab photos
Lorraine x

Pat said...

Some great layouts Debby and the dies go beautifully with them all. I love your photos too. x

cotnob said...

Fabulous layouts Debby, brilliant photographs.
Pauline
x

Carol S. said...

Gosh! You've been busy Debby. Brilliant pgotos and love the layouts. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Tammy said...

Great pictures and your choice of dies was spot on!

Cheryl W. said...

You have really been busy! Every layout looks awesome. I love your sense of space and color. Wish I had a bit of your talent.