Sunday, October 18, 2015

60th Scrapbooking


I finally got around to photographing more pages of Hubby's Birthday book, my brief to be CAS is not working out that well!
Since its my birthday I thought it was only right to show the pages I did for my birthday in Spain the same time of Hubby's 60th. Not sure I've mentioned this but Hubby's birthday is the day after mine, we are both Librans and both indecisive its a wonder anything gets done in our house.


I quite like gummy sweets and my BIL and Sister thought it would be entertaining for me to have a sweet cake for my Birthday.



Now a couple of pages of some of our favourite places we ate at. It was quite late in the season so some restaurant had already closed for winter.


Still loads to do, once done I shall only have the Harry Potter's Tour to do and 2013 will be finished with and onto 2014.

10 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great pages, makes me want to scrap, no time at the mo though. Have lots of photos printed inc Harry Potter tour. Have a wonderful Birthdy today and Happy Birthday to John for tomorrow.

Doreen said...

Great pages and photo's Debby,Happy Birthday.xxx

Sandra H said...

l adore your pages they are so interesting lovely photos too! enjoy your b'day xx

cotnob said...

Fabulous pages Debby, great photographs.
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday.
Pauline
x

Sarah said...

Happy birthday Debby!! Love these fun pages...a great cake!! xx

Pat said...

Great photos Debby and also showing your wonderful scrapbooking skills. I did buy some papers and got an album from a craft boot to do something for our son but have never started it. I find it difficult to know where to start and what to include so the balance between photos and embellishment works right. You always seem to make yours the perfect balance and so interesting to look at. Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend. x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous photo's Debby, you look fab!
Happy Birthday, I hope you've had a lovely day
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Brilliant pics and great layouts. My hubby's birthday is 3 days before mine, so both Virgoans. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Brawny x said...

Fabulous memories debby. Great layouts x

Tammy said...

Great pictures and wonderful layout to share your memories!