Sunday, November 16, 2014

Wedding Pocket Pages


I don't have a card this morning well not photographed and I'll rather take a picture in daylight. So I have a few Pocket Pages of the Verity's Wedding although while writing this post, I realise that I haven't added the date or their names, whoops.
I had so many photos and more when Verity gave me a disc of some professional ones, it was hard to whittle  down to a few.






I made them at the retreat but I found this hard to do because I kept thinking I could of used something that was at home. But I am pleased how they turned out now, I've a few photos I printed out in a larger format to make some proper 12 by 12. I reckon I can call these at least 3 layouts so that take me to week 44.
Not many cards were made yesterday which was a pity but I've done most of the inserts for the Christmas Cards I've made so far. Today I need to finish them off and pack some things made for Mum's Nursing Home Christmas Fair next Saturday.

15 comments:

Sue said...

These are gorgeous Debby, the photos are so beautiful and your layouts are wonderful.
hugs Sue xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful pages Debby the photo's are gorgeous, thank you for sharing

Anne

Juls said...

Beautiful pages :-) xx

KraftyKaren said...

So gorgeous - the pocket pages work perfectly for the photographs and a great way to use a lot of photos instead of a traditional 12x12

Whisper said...

Oooo fabby scrapbooking pages, Luv Sam x

cotnob said...

These are fabulous Debby, such wonderful memories.
Pauline
x

Jackie Scott said...

The photos are gorgeous and this is such a wonderful keepsake to look back on in the years ahead - such memories!
Beautiful wedding.

Chrissy said...

Beautiful photos and wonderful layouts Debby..gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous pics and fab pages

Pat said...

Some lovely layouts Debby and these pockets are a great idea when their are lots of photos to show off. x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous page layouts Debby, and lovely photo's
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Wow, these pages are amazing. Love the pictures and the layout in the pockets. Hugs, Carol s.xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Wow Debby, gorgeous layouts and fabulous photos. What a special family time and beautiful memories captured so beautifully. Layouts to treasure! Hugs, Wends x

Lynsey said...

Hi Debby
I love these layouts in the pockets they look great!
Hugs Lynsey x

Cindy Groh said...

These are awesome. I pinned them to my Pocket Sbooking board. I've recently gotten into it and find it goes faster then regular scrapbooking. Love your pages.