Tuesday, November 04, 2014

For Stephanie


While Heidi and Stephanie from Simon Says Stamps was over here from the US, Heidi gave us all without Stephanie knowing a new stamps and die set. This was so we could make a card for Stephanie's Birthday.
The new set is called Celebrate and it is a lovely Birthday set with balloons.
So we UK gals are giving Stephanie a Blog Hop but since the details haven't come through yet and unfortunately I'm away so I won't be able join the blog hop. I can still wish a Happy Birthday to Stephanie and direct you to the Simon Says Stamps Blog where the hop starts.
My card uses the Happy Birthday words in different colour ink and the patterned papers are Simple Stories which I also used for the balloons but you can stamp them in matching colours but I loved that the papers with the stars, hearts and dots.
The chevron clouds are another Simon Says Stamps die i should of inked them slightly to make the chevrons pop.
Happy Birthday Stephanie

23 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debby :-) I love the stamped background and whole design of this ! AWESOME :-)

Hope you're having a wonderful time :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Carol said...

Gorgeous card Debby, love the soft colours you've used. Carol x

Cheryl W. said...

What a fun card! Love the colors.

Elizabeth said...

Hi Debby, this is a lovely card - beautiful design. I love the clouds in particular. Elizabeth xx

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous as always and full of lots of lovely details you are so creative x

Andreja said...

ooo Debby what a lovely card you made! I like the background and balloons :-))
Hugs, Andreja

Lorraine said...

Another gorgeous card, love the colours and design.
Lorraine x

Nataliascraft said...

Beautiful birthday card, love the balloons x

Kathleen said...

Beautiful colours and a brilliant card.

Kath x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debby, I love the design and beautiful colours.
hugs Sue xx

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous design and love the dies. Hugs, Carol S.xx

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Debby x Susan x

Brawny x said...

Great card Debby. Love the design x

Tammy said...

Lovely card Debby, I'm sure Stephanie will be very pleased!

Pat said...

A gorgeous card Debby and the papers and the colours you have used are so pretty. I'm sure Stephanie will love this card. x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a gorgeous card Debby, such pretty ice cream colours! Susan x

Joke de Wit said...

prachtig kaartje Debby.Groetjes Joke

Joke de Wit said...

prachtig kaartje Debby.Groetjes Joke

Juls said...

Love the design of this one .. Fab card :-) xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous hun, love the layout & soft colours you have used!
Hugs Shell xx

Stephanie said...

You're so sweet, Debby! I just received this gorgeous card in real life in the mail yesterday!! I love the design and pretty colors! Thank you so much!!


*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Beautiful! I bet you had a fabulous time with the SSS team! Hugs, Lesley

Heather said...

Beautiful Debby, I love the striped papers and fabulous how you've printed the sentiment. Gorgeous balloons!!

hugs
Heather xx