Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Kraft

wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for the  Color Coordinates Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.
We will be back soon with the name of the lucky winner of the $50 Voucher
This week the challenge is ,,,,,,,,

GET CRAFTY AND USE KRAFT 

We are showcasing HERO ARTS  Products this week, you don't have to use them but if you do have them we would love to see them used. We would like to thank Hero Arts and Simon Says Stamp for sending the Design Team a selection of products to use for this challenge.
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px


I'll be honest I was in a rush to make sure I had a card made for this challenge because I knew I wouldn't have time after the retreat. In hindsight which is a wonderful thing I should have stamped in white but the Hero Arts Good Luck sentiment stamps like a Chalkboard and at the time I couldn't see beyond a black chalkboard so the rest of my card was made to match.
It just so happened that the Greetings and Succulents stamp and die set had arrived never mind being a succulent I think it makes a lovely flower and a lovely background. I coloured with pencils although I did used sansador I only went over it once I had finished colouring just to help hide any pencil lines. 
To make the card a bit more interesting I used Hero Arts Cling Dots to make a dotty strip. 

So now it's YOUR turn.  Happy Crafting
There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog , if you haven't subscribed by email you may want to so you don't miss out 

SSS_checkoutnewblog

Simon Says Stamp

You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in
No backlinking allowed, Only 5 new creations will be eligible in the prize draw
word-verif

19 comments:

Lin said...

Love that you added flowers to the mix, and I think the kraft, black and pink combo is lovely!

susiestacey said...

lovely card Debby, pretty flower x Susan x

Ankie vd Polder said...

Wow this is gorgeous. I also love your layout below. Hugs, Ankie

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,loving the design and fab details.xxx

Heather said...

This is fabulous Debby, a beautiful colour scheme and I love how you've used the succulents as pretty flowers, gorgeous colouring!!

hugs
Heather xx

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Debby, the pink looks fabulous with the Kraft.
Pauline
x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debby, I love the flowers and your soft colouring of them is so beautiful.
hugs Sue xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful!!

Carol S. said...

Love the colours Debby. Very different and gorgeous. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Carol S. said...

Love the colours Debby. Very different and gorgeous. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Debby, love the colours and design.
Wendy xx

Tammy said...

Gorgeous results with the kraft! Love the stamp you used, very pretty!

Shelly said...

Gorgeous CAS card Debby! Hope alls ok with you xx

Tracy said...

Lovely Debby! The softer pencil coloring is really nice for the succulents. Hugs!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debby :-) the whole design is stunning!!

luv
Lols x x x

Whisper said...

Oooo very elegant, Luv Sam x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Beautiful Debby.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Becca Cruger said...

So lovely. I adore polka dots, so I love that you have a panel of them. You've chosen beautiful, tasteful colors and this card really shines.

jenn shurkus said...

i think the card came out fabulously!! :)