Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Not another Snowman

So I haven't been crafting for a while and I always found it hard to get back to it, so I decided to use this Snowman again because he always looks fab. You can tell I don't tidy up much because these papers Imaginesce were left out from last week. I used the fabulous sketch that Claudia has done for Friday sketchers, it should of been on the long card but I didn't have a piece of PP that was the right size and I had already coloured the snowman to the colours to match. I don't have the new nestabilities but I found this frame shape on the Storybook cartridge on the Cricut. I've now done four of the six cards I needed to make but can someone tell who the other two are for because I've forgotten, this could be a problem because I seemed to remember telling myself I had plenty of time till the 18th December so they obviously need posting.
All the scrapbuddies received this cute little present of Snowman Soup, isn't it cute not sure how long the candy cane will survive.

It's two week today I got the dreaded lurgy and I'm still suffering, I'm sure I wake the whole street when I start coughing but my main worry is my good ear, talk about noisy and now certain sounds echo!

25 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Debby, the snowman is so cute and i love the wonderful dp. Hugs Nikki x

Sharon said...

Gorgeous card love the snowman.Sorry to hear you've been ill hope you feel better soon x

Murielle said...

Hi Debby, your card is
stunning!
great colours and details..your image looks wonderful.
Hugs Mumur

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow hunny what a gorgeous card and gift, both are stunning pieces of work. Lovely image and great papers as always. Hugs Linda x

Leanne said...

Oooh this card is stunning - I love the colour scheme!

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Debby. Love the snowman image and the colouring is fantastic. Love the papers also. Michele x

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Adorable snowman. And great take on the sketch. Love that you fliped it.
x Natasha x

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous card again Debby. Hope that ear clears up. Hugs from Desire

Andrea, said...

Oh this is fabulous Debby, I love these snowman images and the papers are so scrummy, have a good day

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful card,Debby!I love everything,but the snowman ist my favourite!
Hugs Sandra

Becky said...

Wow! Gorgeous card and snowman soup Debby, sounds delicious!!
Love Becky xx

Marlou McAlees said...

fabulous card Debby, and hope you will feel better soon, take care :) x

nessy said...

both the snowman card and gift bag are amazing debby!
hope you are feeling better soon
vanessa xx

Nixe-Moni said...

Wow what a gorgeous card, Debby. The snowman is just so cute and I love the great papers too.
Big Hugs from Moni

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Debby Love the wonderful snowman and gorgeous DP, Hugs Debbie x

Marcea said...

This is beautiful hun, I really like it so much. Sorry to hear you are no better. I hear that soup is the perfect remedy you know .... :o) hehehehe
Have a lovely evening
-x-

Beckie said...

Oh I love that card debby it is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card and a super candy bag!
Carole x

CraftyC said...

Both great Debby. I love the card and the way the snowman stands out!
Clairex

Deb said...

beautiful card Debby, love it, the snowman is so cute and I love those colours! That cold does drag on, I am still sniffy and coughy too!

Leann said...

Oooooh, this is fab ~ glad I'm not the only one who doesn't tidy up after myself too!
Hope you're feeling better soon ~ the lurgy's just awful isn't it? ;) Don't worry about waking the neighbours either ~ mine have to put up with the Big Horror playing his trumpet at 6am, I'm sure a bit of coughing isn't as bad as that!
Will go now {& stop this essay I seem to be writing}, off to look at all your bloggy yumminess!
Hugs x

Ali Watson said...

Oh Debby take care of you, i must admit i'm feeling a bit naff meself. This card is stunning. It just dawned on me the other day WHY? the heck are you not on any DT. Your cards are fantastic! This with no exception is stunning love it. He is rather cute must get him for next year. Hope your feeling beter soon.

Karen said...

Stunning card Debby. I love these papers and wonderful colouring on the snowman.

Karen x

Annie said...

fabulous snowman card Debby! I do love the dimension you give to your cards. And the snowman soup - mmm delicious! hugs, annie x

Gillian said...

Love this card, and the colours you have used.

Gill x