Saturday, January 14, 2017

Foam Hearts


This card was bit of an experiment and sort of inspired with this weeks Freshly Made Sketch but I had turned it and one of the mats are Simon Says Stamp Stitched Banners.

The little Hedgie is a new one stamp for me, its a clear set called Party Friends and I decided to use the Stacked Hearts again from Simon Says Stamp. I used foam with the die but coloured some of the foam hearts using copics, although the colour in RL does show up better I don't think I would try again.

I added a bit of Doodlebug twine and a Simon Says Stamp sentiment from their Uplifting thoughts.

Today I'm going through the rest of my 2014 photos and scrapbooking paper to make up some kits ready for crops and a retreat in March.

19 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Debby and just love the layout and of course that cute little hedgie

Anne

Suzie Q said...

lovely card so pretty x

Craftychris said...

Gorgeous card - love the little hedgie and the sentiment is lovely! xxx

Viv said...

Great card Debbie - the hedgie is the cutest!

Pat said...

I love this cute hedgie Debby which looks great on the fishtail banner and the stacked hearts and sweet sentiment are the perfect finishing touches. x

Katherine K :) said...

Super adorable!! Love the unique design that highlights both that cute hedge and sweet hearts!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely delightful, love it ALL.
Faith
x

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card and cute hedgehog x

Kath said...

A cute image and love the hearts too.
Kath x

Donna Mosley said...

A very cute card Debby, love the gorgeous image & design. x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Debby..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Glennis F said...

Die cutting foam has a great result, I must try this

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a gorgeous card that Hedgehog is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lorraine said...

That hedgy is so cute and I love the foam hearts. A gorgeous card
Lorraine x

Cheryl W. said...

Your sentiment has that song running through my head. Very cute card. I like the clean look of it. For some reason, when I try to make CAS cards like this, mine look empty and unfinished.

Bev Gerard said...

Such a darling little hedgehog! He's just right on the banner setting!

Lynne in NI said...

Ahhh that's such a sweet card Debby! I love your hearts die.

Deborah said...

Cute card and I love the foam hearts.
Deborah A

Whisper said...

Aaaah what an absolute sweetie and a gorgeous sentiment too, Luv Sam x