Saturday, July 30, 2016

Jolly Critters


I was determined to have a card today but it was touch and go, with a busy weekend and maybe trying to do too much I've had an up and down week. I quickly coloured in these little critters quickly and made a very quick card.

I used the Simon Says Stamps Stitched Circle for my image and the since I had some Lawn Fawn Lets Polka in a Meadow still out by desk (actually I'm using the radiator for a shelf for the summer) I used a sheet of that.

I cut out the paper with the Simon Says Stamp Stitched Bundle of Shapes and then I laid out the Simon Says Stamp Stitched Snowflakes. I used the three attached and the other small ones are actually Lawn Fawn ones. I placed the dies on my Big Shot so I didn't have to move them to cut out.

The sentiment was in the Simon Says Stamp Christmas Cats, again they hadn't been put away from making my Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge card.

My Sister and my Niece came over yesterday to work out a style of cards for her Wedding. She was struggling to find the right colour ribbon and I found the perfect colour in my stash. We ended up making Save the Date cards and I style which can follow through all the invites, order of service, name cards etc. My friend Nikki is coming over to brainstorm how to make the wedding favour boxes using her box board punch. Promised my daughter to wash, frame her cross-stitch this weekend too. Not sure there will time for making cards!!!!!

19 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great make, love the background
Hugs Shell xx

OriBella said...

Super card!

D K Crafts said...

Hi Debby, love this card, the image is so cute and i really like the sentiment. Lovely colours too. Donna

Pat said...

I love your cute PB imsge Debby and how pretty are your snowflakes cut fron the pretty polka dot paper and the red baker's twine matches in beautifully with the red mats. x

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a stunning Christmas card the kitty is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Oh! so very pretty, love the snowflakes.
Faith
x

Christine Dol said...

Oh I love this card! I love how you do your layering!!! Beautifully done!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is so sweet, what a pretty card, love it. WOW you sound like you are gonna be busy all weekend, Love Hazelxx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Debby, love the cute image and fab snowflake background.

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Debby..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Carol S. said...

Brilliant card and love the PB image. Great background too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Cheryl W. said...

Sweet Christmas card! Love the negative space snowflakes. That's such a great idea.

Lynne in NI said...

Awww this is a real cutie, love how you cut your snowflakes.
Sounds like you're going to be very busy!!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Debby, I love the image and the snowflakes
Kevin xx

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous card Debby, love the cute image and colours, Kate x

Maria said...

Gorgeous card Debby, I do love the Critters, they are all so cute.
Maria x

Lorraine said...

This is so sweet, love the stamp and pretty design
Hope you managed to get everything done this weekend, it sounds like you were going to be busy!
Lorraine x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous Debby. Love that sweet image and fab card design with the cut out snowflakes. Such a gorgeous effect! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sarn said...

You sound busy, busy busy . . . but have managed to make this beautiful card in amongst doing everything else. Top marks!.
Hugs, Sarn xxx