Friday, July 01, 2016

Baby Girl Star Blanket


Here's my latest Star Baby's blanket this time we know its a girl and DD chose the colours I have shade leaflet but I my friend on Sally using wooden clothes pegs, just need find somewhere that sells them.

I haven't washed it yet and it not laying in the centre as I would like and the ends curl but I'm hoping this will settle once its washed.

I've started my jellyfish but I can't get my head round joining each row with a slip stitch since most Amigurumi doesn't join, also I like a really close finish when I have to stuff them with filling so the bottom panel is a lot smaller than I expected but I will follow the patten. If it doesn't work out I will add another row to the bottom panel.

My sister is having a Christmas stall at the Nursing Home my Mum was at to raise some fund for activities and days out for the residents.


11 comments:

Swissie said...

Wow! Just wonderful! Love it!

Hugs, Liv (Swissie)

Crafting Queen said...

This is beautiful!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful work and colours Debby.
Faith
x

cotnob said...

A beautiful baby blanket Debby, you must have lots of patience.
Pauline
x

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Carol S. said...

A lovely blanket and a lot of work. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Pat said...

Your crochet is beautiful Debby and I'm sure that it will settle, especially once it is in use. The shape is fabulous. x

Cheryl W. said...

Gorgeous blanket. You are certainly productive! I'm always amazed at all the projects you accomplish.

Sally said...

Gorgeous Debby..... got my clothes pegs off ebay....not sure of the seller but can check with Mike later if you need me too :)xxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous blanket Debby. x

Lynne in NI said...

So pretty, love the shape!