Thursday, February 11, 2016

Hugs


Saved again by the marvellous images from Mo Manning, this time I've used Hug which could be used for a thinking of you card or Valentines. I think if I do use it for a Thinking of you card I will add a die cut word Hugs, not sure I've got one but I can soon remedy that !

The papers are Doodlebug and when you not sure how to embellish just get your favourites out like the EK Success Retro Flower punch, glad that I can still punch with it. The leaves are Memory Box but I've cut them up to suit my flowers and where I have placed them.

The frame is Spellbinder Floral Oval and I used the La La land Corners but I have double layered them because they weren't showing up well on the patterned paper.

We now have water, the Dining room is almost ready for hubby to start painting and fingers crossed we will have the date for MIL funeral today.

20 comments:

Glennis F said...

Very pretty

Stamps and Paper said...

Adorable card Debby such a sweet image

Anne

Sarah said...

I'm blown away ...again!! A really lovely card that will certainly lend itself to many occasions actually xx

Tracey said...

Loving the colours Debby!! So fantastic!!

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful Debby, lovely image and love your colour theme, Kate x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

HUGS to you too, this is so you, I love it, beautiful flowers, image and papers.

newbie85 said...

Debby, you make the sweetest cards! I love this one! The coloring is superb, and the design is lovely! And your paper piecing is EXCELLENT in making everything look so 3-D and real!!!! Love seeing your cards!!!

Pat said...

A really lovely MM image Debby and love those pretty papers and your favourite dies and punches have finished it beautifully. x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card xx

Tracy said...

Beautiful Debby. The teal and red are so striking together. Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Debby, I do love Mo's images. xx

Marlies said...

A beautiful card Debby with as lovely cute couple. So sweet! hugs, Marlies

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Debby..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a gorgeous card I love the image you have used. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

An adorable card Debby, such a sweet image and lovely colours.
Pauline
x

Carol S. said...

A lovely card and a sweet image. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, I LOVE this gorgeous image. Beautifully paper pieced, I love the way you do this, really brings the image alive! Stunning. Hugs, Wends x

Cheryl W. said...

Very pretty card, Debby. I always love this color combo, and you have used it so beautifully.

XxJULESxX said...

wow just gorgeous!

Lynne in NI said...

What a cutie, gorgeous colour theme too :)