Saturday, September 27, 2008

Saturday

Poor cherry Tilda she's been sat on my desk for a couple of days waiting to be put on a card, it didn't help that I was struggling with Ismaki sketch and the papers I had decided to use. I'm still not 100 per cent happy with it. The shoes are coloured in with black gel pen to give them the look of patent shoes, I have feeling I tried this before and it didn't work then.
The tag was much quicker cos I was using the corners and ribbons that didn't work on the original card. I was also experimenting with her hair colour, have to say I'm not too sure about it.

Hopefully tomorrow I'm going to Ally Pally, we've decided it will be quieter and get to see the demos better well thats the idea. It will also mean I can get away from the awful noise my hubby is making using the shredder on our garden rubbish, guess the neighbours are not going to be happy.



20 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Tilda is too cute sitting on those ribbons.

Sue said...

oh Debby these are gorgeous, she looks lovely sitting on the border and i love the papers and colours..big thuumbs up from me:)

sue
xx

Anonymous said...

Love your card Debby!
Little Tilda is so cute :)

Inger

cats whiskers said...

Oh I love the new look Tilda she looks great with dark hair, and the your colour combo. Have a great day at Ally Pally
Hugs Jacqui x

Anne said...

Lovely card Debby and Tilda is perfect. Hope you enjoy Ally Pally and dont spend to much :-) x

Alison said...

How cute is she and those fabby tights are so cool. Love the card super colour combo.

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Debby. Love the way Tilda is sitting on the ribbon. Hugs Nikki x

Beth said...

These are so cute by the way, I love how she's sat on the ribbon and the colours are fab!
I'm desperate to go to the craft show but all the wedding shows seem to be on the same weekend! Maybe next year! Have a great time!

Alina said...

Two lovely cards, Debby! You have coloured the sweet Tilda so beautifully!

Anonymous said...

magnifique ta carrte !! j'adore les couleurs
bizz Mu

Andrea, said...

Oh these are so cute Debby, great colours. have fun at Ally pally tomorrow

Rosanne said...

oh, I love it, I don't think it needs anything changed!

Nicole Bailey said...

I love both cards! I have that Tilda stamp too and just love how she sits.
So super cute! TFS>

Annie said...

she is a cutie! love the colours and the darker hair works, altogether very pretty. hugs, annie x

carolann said...

Tilda is so sweet looks so good sitting on the borders hun well done xxxx

Anonymous said...

very lovely cards !!!
the first is fabulous !!!

Marlou McAlees said...

awww, I love this card Debby, this is a very sweet tilda :) x

Els G. said...

Great card! I love the colours you used!
Els
x

Dawny P said...

I love them - fabulsous colours you used. I know what you mean re gel pens and black patent!! Have you tried Glossy Accents Deb, it's quite good stuff for that sort of thing xxxxx

Jill said...

aww Debby these are gorgeous I just love this Tilda Jill x