Thursday, February 22, 2018

Scrappy


Has soon as I saw Scrappy from Mo Manning I knew he had to be in my image collection. He's such an easy chap to colour.

The papers are Doodlebug, no surprise there and I had these star dies out recently from Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitched shapes. I stuck them on red card and trimmed a little border round them.

I also used a permanent black pen to make some faux stitching and the sentiment is the one that lives on my desk and I made the fishtail banner with a square punch. The sketch is from Sketch Saturday from the other week.






Simon Says Stamp

8 comments:

Pat said...

What a cute MM image and you have jazzed it up perfectly with your stars and stripes Debby, such a happy card and in your own beautiful style. x

Sarah said...

What a cute little dog Debby and I love the red white and blue doodlebug papers xx

Lorraine said...

Aww he's adorable and a brilliant layout too
Lorraine x

Cheryl W. said...

This card is just so sweet. That little doggie image is the best! Love the patriotic colors, too.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Fabulous card, wonderful dog.
Faith
x

Brawny x said...

So cute Debby. Great card x

Fikreta said...

beautiful card!
hugs

Lynne in NI said...

Awww what a sweet little puppy, love your snazzy DPs too!