Friday, February 23, 2018

Aeroplanes two



Since I used the modern plane for my card for Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge and I always end up with more than one oxide background, I decided to use the old plane too.

So the stamp set is Lawn Fawn Plane and Simple but this time I also used Lawn Fawn Spring Showers. I cut the sun twice and cut the rays off to give my sun a rounder centre.

Of course I had to used Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle for a great finish touch to the main mat and also the most used die in my craft room.




Simon Says Stamp

13 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Lovely bright card, great design x

JoAnn said...

Great card and design. Love the cute plane with the banner. That is a fabulous background.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a sunny happy card Debby.
Faith
x

Lorraine said...

A brilliant card Debby, love the scene you've created.
Lorraine x

Brawny x said...

Very cute card Debby. Fab x

Liz said...

Great card, Debby. I love the bright, cheerful colours. xx

Cheryl W. said...

Fun masculine card! I can almost feel the warm summer air when I look at your card. Love it!

Fikreta said...

wonderful card!
hugs

Anne said...

Love this Debby, what a fantastic boys card
Anne x

Lynne in NI said...

Fab happy card!

Lynne in NI said...

Fab happy card!

stampingbowd said...

This is adorable!!! I love the little rounded sun. The airplane is adorable and oh my, that background!!!