Thursday, January 18, 2018

Baby Boy


Sorry late this morning with my Mo Manning card, having issues with some new pain meds. I'm remedying my lack of baby cards.

  I've used Baby Boy on Blankie and I'm using some Doodlebug papers which I'm not a hundred per cent about. Like the clouds but not sure the blue anchor hearts work but DD loves it so I shall put an insert in ready for her.

The embossed Hearts are Taylored Expression slightly larger than the retired Cuttlebug one but it also longer in length so better for my size cards. The border is a Spellbinders die and the hearts is a Penny Black die. Lastly the sentiment is Paper Smooches die cut in white a couple of times and then the coloured one.


My first photo is jaunty angle one and this one is my front view taken by the crooked photography. Its actually 0.5 out and none of the photo editing I have can cope with such a small slope. I would like to add that the card is actually straight.

13 comments:

Pat said...

Tbis MM image is really sweet Debby and love your colouring and layering and the pretty ornate die cut mat and hanging hearts go perfectly on top of the pretty embossed hearts and bp, a gorgeous card. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

GORGEOUS, love the paper and all the beautiful details.
Faith
x

Marianne said...

beautiful baby card.

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

I've tried using various background papers like you do and arranging them like you do but my cards never come out nearly as nice looking as yours. This card has your signature all over it: dimension on the image, beautiful coloring, and wonderful layout.

cuilliesocks said...

just adorable Debby, what a gorgeous image and wonderful design, Kate x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hope the meds soon settle down. Gorgeous card and I love the little anchors x

Chrissy said...

A beautiful Baby card Debby..so adorable..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Crafting Queen said...

adorable card

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Debby, love the stamp and pretty papers
Lorraine x

Cheryl W. said...

Sweet card. Love the colors and those little hanging hearts. Cute image, beautifully colored, too.

Sarah said...

What a cute little fella and I love the papers you have used xx

Brawny x said...

What a fabulous card. He's such a cutie Debby x

Fikreta said...

so very nice card!
hugs