Monday, December 11, 2017

Take Three


Sorry for being such a rubbish blogger but feeling a bit normal now and hopefully have more time to blog etc. More assembly line cards this time I've use one piece of 6inch patterned paper.

I cut out the Simon Says Stamp Alexis Snowflake die and the MFT Stitched Mod Rectangle both at the same time. You don't have to use these exactly but a decent size snowflake die and if you don't mind not having the faux stitching a corner punch.

Rather than waste the Snowflake I used the Mod Rectangle die and then used an old cuttlebug snow falling folder, here's a couple that are available today. A piece of silver twine to make a bit of interest.



There was enough pattern paper to make my Memory Box Mittens other makes are available. I also used the embossing folder and the My Favourite Things scallop border die with some glitter card.  I have to confess to make really quick sentiments I used some very old peel offs they are Woodware Francoise Read tiny ones.

No snowy pictures here just windy and wet.

7 comments:

Pat said...

Three super cards Debby. I love that blue paper and the combination of the mittens and the pretty large snowflake and star and that mod stitched rectangle with your different designs makes these a definite hit. x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely beautiful selection of cards Debby, gorgeous colours and the snowflake die is so pretty.
Can you buy Simon Says products in the UK? Just wondered as you use a lot of them, Kate x

Brawny x said...

These are fabulous Debby. I love them all x

Anonymous said...

Fabulous makes Debby x

Liz said...

Love these, Debby, what gorgeous designs and the colours are beautiful. xx

Chrissy said...

Three beauties Debby...gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

sanpiseth40 said...

I really likes your blog! You have shared the whole concept really well and very beautifully soulful read!
Thanks for sharing
บอลพรุ่งนี้