Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Oxides Trees

wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for the Gift It Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.
We will be back soon with the name of the lucky winner of the $50 Voucher
This week the challenge is

Stitch It

real or faux, you can even use stitched dies
We are showcasing  We R Memory Keepers  Products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have them we would love to see them used.
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px


Ok this looked so much better in my head, still love my Oxides Trees I used the Simon says Stamp Christmas Trees dies and various green Oxides. I'm pretty lazy so I stamped the inkpad on a craft sheet and misted and splatter my paper in the colours. When I was happy I left them to dry and any white places I blended some more oxides on the patches.

I also used the Evergreen Circle  and the Stitched Squares from Simon Says Stamp but I also cute the Everegreen Circle on a piece of oxide out of the oxide paper I had made and carefully trimmed off the trees.

I finally used We R Memory Keepers Fuseable paper if I had know my camera would make the white even more creamy I perhaps would have used a cream card instead of white but hindsight is a wonderful thing.

I place some double sided tape on some card and cut the Holy Stars from Simon Says Stamp die making sure the tape is the right side up. Once cut I added some glitter.

Sentiment is using the Christmas Strip Messages from Simon Says Stamp at least I did a good job of matching the colour of the background paper just wish I could remember what inkpad I used!



Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.

11 comments:

Sarah said...

What a lovely card Debby, a great design, love the oxide ink trees xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debby :-) I love the evergreen circle die cut, so pretty and the trees and background are fabulous :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Debby..love your oxide trees and such a lovely card design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Pat said...

This is very pretty Debby and love all the stitching faux and die cut on the square, and the oxide inked trees are just perfect. x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Some really lovely Christmas cards over the last few days, love all the diecuts

Fikreta said...

its so nice!

Cheryl W. said...

Love those trees. I haven't tried any of the oxide inks, yet, but I sure would love to! Guess I'll have to add them to my wish list. It's getting very long!!!

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely beautiful Debby, lovely little scene with the trees, Kate x

Tracy Freeman said...

It's lovely Debby. I know what you mean though my card looked so much better in my head. I love your oxide trees xxx

sanpiseth40 said...

I really likes your blog! You have shared the whole concept really well and very beautifully soulful read!
Thanks for sharing
บอลพรุ่งนี้

Let's Art Journal said...

Beautiful card! The background paper and tree die cuts look amazing 😁. Happy December! J 😊