Monday, December 18, 2017

Family of Deer


I need huge amounts of inspiration for my Christmas cards this year, thank goodness for Pinterest. This card is based on the card below but I did it my way.

 First of all I didn't have a single stag deer but the family one from Memory Box so I carefully cut the stag. I didn't want to fiddle with ink and masking off so I found some snowy paper. I think this could be papers from LOTV. My stars are Memory Box cut out of glitter card and I cut the snowdrift using either slopes and hills from Simon Says Stamp or the MFT ones can't remember now.

                                                             Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog


I couldn't throw the other part of the deer family so I made a similar card  using the same the dies. A bit of a confession the sentiments are peel offs on a fishtail banner from Simon Says Stamp.

11 comments:

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

Such peaceful looking cards, Debby. Beautiful stars against the dsp.

Pat said...

This is gorgeous Debby and the snowy paper strip in the background with the white deer and snow slope works beautifully. I adore the style of stars you have been using more this year, so so pretty using the silver glitter card. x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What cute and striking cards

Lorraine said...

These are gorgeous Debby, love the cas design. Very classy
Lorraine x

Sandra H said...

So pretty! x

Liz said...

These are beautiful, Debby, I love the simplicity of the design. xx

Cheryl W. said...

Lovely cards! I always like Christmas cards with deer on them.

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely beautiful Debby, gorgeous design and pretty cokird ΓΊ,Kate x

Fikreta said...

very pretty card!
Happy holidays!πŸŽ„πŸŽ…⛄

Chrissy said...

Beautiful and elegant Debby..I love both cards..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Craftychris said...

These are both absolutely gorgeous! xxx