Sunday, November 19, 2017

Lets Pretend


Can't believe how grown up this little lad is now, I really need to scrapbook faster if I'm ever to catch up. Apologies for a crooked photo but 12 inch layouts are even more difficult to photo than small cards!

The papers are from the Goodie bag from the Scrap Cafe Retreat not sure which retreat. The cutley die is either Paper Smooches or Avery Elle. I really must source a cupcake die I'm pretty sure this is one of Scrap Cafe dies that I've used.

I'm going to an All Day Crop on Saturday but it looks like I will be making Christmas Cards. I've printed some samples from Pinterest and will then be able to work out what to take. I'm pretty sure if I gathered up all my Christmas stuff it won't fit in the car!

6 comments:

Mummylade said...

Gorgeous layout! They do grow up way too fast, don't they? I hope you'll have a lovely day making Christmas cards, I must get a grip on my Christmas card making soon :)

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fab layoit and pics

Lorraine said...

A brilliant page layout and gorgeous photos
Lorraine x

Brawny x said...

How Gorgeous. Wonderful memories Debby x

Pat said...

A wonderful layout Debby, and I'm sure you'll catch up in the end. x

Cheryl W. said...

Such a sweet layout! Love those cute pics.