Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Cat Spaghetti

wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for the Furry Friends Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.
We will be back soon with the name of the lucky winner of the $50 Voucher
This week the challenge is

Food and/or Drink


We are showcasing Mama Elephant Products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have them we would love to see them used.
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px


This Mama Elephant Nom Nom Kitties reminds me of Lady and Tramp in cat way! I didn't get the dies which is fine till I decide to cut round the image and wish I had.

I was thinking of stencilling my wall I have done in the past but it just so happened that Doodlebug Milk and Cookies paper pad was on my desk and what was inside this perfect paper.

I cut it into three because in my head I had a sketch from a challenge but thats probably over now. The top bricks are just a strip of card and using a circle punch made the curve ends.

I decided to be early for Hubby's Valentine card and got out my Simon Says Stamp Kristina's Love set and added some hearts from the Simon Says Stamp Holiday Shapes. Lets hope I don't have senior moment and forget I made it.



Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.


12 comments:

Lorraine A said...

super cute card Debby :-) the little kitties are adorable and the papers and layout are lovely. I am sure your hubby will love this, if you remember to give it to him ;-)

luv
Lols x x x

Tracy Freeman said...

So cute Debby, love how you create the little scene x

Sarah said...

A brilliant card Debby, I love the Milk and Cookies pad, wish I had bought two!! xx

Lorraine said...

A brilliant card Debby, lovely stamp and papers
Lorraine x

Brawny x said...

A great design Debby. X

Cheryl W. said...

Awesome Valentine! Your husband is a lucky man!!

Anita in France said...

Creat layering and detailing, Debby ... this kitty pair are just so cute! Anita :)

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely fabulous Debby, beautifully designed and coloured, love the cats,Kate x

Pat said...

This is a really fun and cute image Debby and the brick wall behind looks great with the hearts and lovely sentiment. x

Fikreta said...

Very beautiful card!
hugs

Lynne in NI said...

Oh wow, I love this Debby! Your brick wall is the perfect background for your cute kitties :)

Let's Art Journal said...

What an adorable card! The kitty cats are so cute eating spaghetti and I love the red embellishments and brick wall that you created - purr-fect ...lol 😉. Wishing you a happy new week! J 😊