Sunday, October 22, 2017

Quick and Easy Scrapbooking


A couple of layouts I made at the retreat which reminds me I've a couple to finish off in bag from the last crop probably do that today. I'm using some scraps of Simple Stories kit and found the Born 2 Race in one of my craft boxes not sure what it was but it could have been a key ring.

I made my flowers to try and match the ones on the paper and also with the leaves which I know are MFT.


I've had these papers years, the stars were on one of the sheets but I cut them out so I could place them where I wanted. A few stickers and a title and it was done.

4 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

You always make me want to do some layouts, I must find time soon, these are fab

Pat said...

Two great layouts Debby and wonderful photos. x

Lorraine said...

Two fabulous pages Debby, lovely papers and photos
Lorraine x

Brawny x said...

Fabulous LOs Debby. Lovely memories x