Thursday, October 19, 2017

Pretty in Pink


I know there is a new baby to be born in my family hopefully at the end of the week, I have boy cards already done but I had not girl ones. I made two this is the reject, I decided it was a bit bright although I love how it turned out.

I used Mo's Spit Happens its probably a favourite baby image simply because its works out well for Boy or Girl.

I used Doodlebug papers must be last year Valentine pack since a lot of the papers have already been used. I used the MFT Crochet Border die although you can hardly see it. The heart bow die is from Penny Black and the funky flowers is a die I brought from someones craft collection it has no details who made it and the previous owner doesn't know.

The sentiement is using an old Baby sentiment stamp from Simon Says Stamp along with their Stitched Circles dies. A bit of ribbon and bow to finish.

The other baby girl card will be posted when baby arrives.

15 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Love this card, so sweet!

Stamps and Paper said...

Adorable card Debby love the bright pink hearts and daisies

Anne

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

This is beautiful and so Debby-like. Your background papers always go so well together and you always have the nicest layouts on your cards. I love everything about this card, Debby. Maybe some day you will share your secret on how you get so much dimension to your images........do you roll a stylus on the back side and pop up with foam or do something else?

Pat said...

This is so bright and pretty Debby and I adore that MM baby image and the die cut embellishments and papers work beautifully here and I certainly wouldn't consider this a reject. x

Jackie said...

I love the brightness - it really makes me smile! Your coloring is beautiful and I love the hearts and bow - TFS!!

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab image.xxx

Fikreta said...

adorable card

Chrissy said...

This little baby is so cute..love the papers and dies, just a FABulous card.

luv CHRISSYxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! it shouldn't be a reject, it's Beautiful and younger couples seem to be choosing more colours these days.
Faith
x

Nataliascraft said...

What an adorable baby card, love the beautiful details x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Debby, love the image and the bright pretty papers
Lorraine x

Liz said...

Your card certainly shouldn't be a reject - it's beautiful! I love the expression on the baby's face!! xx

Cheryl W. said...

Awwww...so sweet! Love this card, Deby.

Brawny x said...

What a fabulous card Debby. I love the colours you've used! X

sanpiseth40 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.